We are a proud, family owned business that has been working in the cleaning industry since starting Westralian in 1988. Based in Bibra Lake, our staff of 370+ specialists provide cleaning and building maintenance services across Western Australia. Our size grants us the ability to deliver for the largest contracts, but our values ensure we still provide the care and attention expected of a family owned and operated business.
We established Good2Go to offer Westralian’s clients our washroom consumables division that provides quality products at highly competitive prices.
As an industry leader in promoting sustainable cleaning practices, we are passionate about seeking information on new technologies and innovations. This directly benefits our clients and keeps us at the forefront of our industry.
Good2Go brings together every aspect of the overarching values we strive to promote throughout our business. It is our passion that every client receives products and services in line with our Westralian Standards at every opportunity.
Our Westralian Standards are derived from strong traditions and family values.
As a family business:
- We are passionate and determined to incorporate our values into the culture of our business
- We are committed and loyal to our employees and customers
- We aim to foster all relationships through trust, respect and open communication
- We learn from experience and research innovations striving to provide efficient and effective service
- We believe in preserving the environment for our children and future generations
- We accept our responsibility that goes beyond the day-to-day of business and extends also to our local community